Travel Agencies & Transportation
It’s easy to get to the Flathead Valley. Once you’re here, you’ll have plenty of ways to get around and enjoy the valley’s pure beauty.
Glacier Park International Airport
Airline Code: FCA
Airline ID: GPI
Glacier Park International Airport serves as the year-round gateway to Glacier National Park, the Canadian Rockies and beautiful Northwest Montana, including the entire Flathead Valley.
These air carriers provide non-stop flight service to and from northwest Montana:
- United Express (to Denver and summer service to Chicago)
- Allegiant Air (Twice weekly service non-stop to/from Las Vegas: Monday and
Amtrak offers east- and westbound train service aboard the Chicago-to-Seattle Empire Builder. Amtrak’s route through Glacier National Park is one of the world’s most beautiful train rides.
You can easily rent a car at Glacier Park International Airport or in town. Car rental agencies are located in Kalispell, Whitefish, Columbia Falls, and Polson in the Flathead Valley. You can also charter a bus for larger groups. Please see member directory below.
Featured Travel Agencies and Travel related businesses in Northwest Montana:
- Avis Rent a Car - Avis makes it easier to travel the roads of Montana. We're located at the Glacier International...MORE INFO
- Dollar Rent A Car - Dollar Rent A Car has the ability to meet your needs anywhere in the...MORE INFO
- Flathead Travel Service - Flathead Travel Service is Montana's largest and most respected Full Service Travel Agency. Travel...MORE INFO
- Glacier Country Montana - Dedicated to promoting tourism in Western Montana. Welcome to Glacier Country. Montana's...MORE INFO
- Glacier Park International Airport - Glacier Park International Airport Airline Code: FCA Airport ID: GPI www.iflyglacier.com...MORE INFO
- Lakeside Somers Chamber of Commerce - Local business information, travel guides and visitor assistance. Chamber Office Hours: Monday...MORE INFO
- Rocky Mountain Transportation - ...MORE INFO